UITP MENA Transport Congress
& Exhibition 2018
23 - 25 April 2018
Dubai World Trade Center
Trapeze Stand 5D42
Exhibition Opening Times:
Monday, 23 April, 08:30-18:00
Register Your Interest and
Make an Appointment:
UITP MENA Transport Congress & Exhibition 2018
«Pioneering for Customer Happiness»
Dubai, United Arab Emirates | 23 - 25 April 2018 | Stand 5D42
Visit us at Stand 5D42
At our stand, we will be showcasing innovative solutions for passenger transport:
- Intermodal Transport Control Systems
- On-board Systems
- Real-time Passenger Information
- Ticketing Solutions
- Depot & Fleet Management
- Autonomous Mobility
- Planning of Timetables, Blocks & Duties
- Crew & Vehicle Management
- Employee Communication
- Business Intelligence
- Intermodal Transport Control System – System for managing intermodal and multi-operator fleets.
- Autonomous Mobility – First autonomous vehicle established in regular service in Switzerland.
- On-baord Technology – Latest developments in on-board computers, driver terminals and mobile apps.
- Dynamic Passenger Information – On-street and in-vehicle displays that keep your passengers informed in real-time.
- Depot and Fleet Management – Real-time monitoring of the status of electric and diesel-powered vehicles.
- Enterprise Asset Management – Keeping track of the status of vehicles and infrastructure to set priorities for asset management.
- Taxi Business Management – E-Hail & Autonomous Management System.
Dienstag 6. März: 9 - 18 Uhr
Mittwoch 7. März: 9 - 18 Uhr
Donnerstag, 8. März: 9 - 15 Uhr
Trapeze Presentations in the Expo Sessions
When: Day 1 – Monday, 23 April @ 3:00 pm
When: Day 3 – Wednesday, 25 April @ 11:00 am
When: Wednesday, 7 March 2018, 16:00-17:30
The final Market Update (Expo Forum) program is not confirmed yet. We will publish the Trapeze presentations here as soon as possible.
Demo track for the autonomous shuttle «Trapizio»
For the first time, a self-driving bus will transport IT-TRANS visitors from the main entrance of the exhibition center to the exhibition hall and continue on a short demonstration track in the exhibition center. The electric vehicle called «Trapizio» is provided by AMoTech, a 100% subsidiary of Trapeze Switzerland (www.amotech.ch)
The “Mobility Lab” of AMoTech in Neuhausen at the Rheinfall (Switzerland) focuses fully on autonomous mobility and develops services and solutions for this purpose. Join us and learn more about the „Route 12“ project and the future plans of Trapeze and AMoTech for the autonomous mobility.
ComfoAccess® Showcase with partner company highQ
At the Trapeze stand, we take you on a virtual journey together with our partner highQ. Check in at Trapeze and take a virtual ride – you will then receive information about the invoice for the trip on the neighboring stand at highQ.
IT Family Dinner, powered by Trapeze
Join us for the evening event on Tuesday, 6 March 2018. The IT Family Dinner is scheduled to take place at 19:00 in the ZKM – Center for Art and Media (admission at 18:30).
Tickets can be purchased here: www.it-trans.org/en/tickets